Moon Raider , 51 mmHigh and low tide sub dial. Learn more
You may also like
The next phase of tide telling, The Moon Raider combines G10 carbon with titanium for a tide watch with planetary pull.
- Tide Teller
- Light, high-strength titanium meets G10 carbon case with analog tide subdial and water resistance to 200 meters
- Swiss 3-Hand
- Easy-to-read 3-hand movement with analog tide subdial at 4 o’clock and seconds subdial at 8 o’clock
- Team Designed
- Crown at 9 o’clock to prevent “wrist bite” while surfing and antiglare treatment on crystal
- Bezel inlay and crown made of G10, a high-strength material used in surf fins
- Hi-strength Band
- Custom solid titanium free-swing 3 link bracelet, center link can be either titanium or G10 and solid stainless steel
- WATCH MOVEMENT: Nixon custom Swiss Made quartz 3 hand movement with analog tide, sub seconds function, and 9h crown and pusher placement.
- WATCH DIAL: The dial features applied stainless steel hour, number indices, custom molded hands with the Tide subdial at 4 o’clock, a 60 second subdial with printed markers every 5 seconds at 8 o’clock, a printed hours and seconds track on the concave ring, and applied 12 hour marker.
- WATCH CASE: 51mm, 200 meter / 20ATM custom Titanium case, with custom machined unidirectional rotating G10 bezel (G10 is an extremely durable glass reinforced thermoset epoxy laminate) with countdown timer printed on a SS bezel insert, hardened mineral crystal with anti-glare treatment on the underside of the crystal, solid stainless steel triple gasket screw down crown with G10 crown sleeve, screw down caseback and screw pin lugs.
- WATCH BAND: 25mm custom solid titanium free-swing 3 link bracelet, center link can be either titanium or G10 and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.