NIXON EUROPE IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT AN INTERN TO WORK AS PAYMENT COLLECTIONS ASSISTANT
After getting on-the-job training, you will support the collection team by helping the collection assistants in the day-to-day duties and responsibilities. Your primary duties will be to manage accounts receivable, i.e. the company’s invoices unpaid by customers and pending orders.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying late payments.
- Chasing customers by email and by telephone.
- Recording all customer cash receipts (cash transfer, direct debit, cheques), apply payment to the invoices in the customer account.
- Exchanging information with the customer service.
- Reviewing customer sales orders on credit hold.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE/HAVE:
- Fluent in English & German.
- Basics in accounting.
- Great ease in using Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good at crunching numbers and thorough, organized, dependable, has analytical skills and the ability to summarize information.
- Independent and responsible, tactful, show initiative and be proactive.
The position is based in Soorts-Hossegor (40) • Duration: not specified • Start date: as soon as possible • A driver’s license is required
In order to apply, please submit your application in English or French under the reference “Credit Controller Nixon” via e-mail to email@example.com or by postal mail to Nixon Europe, Att. Maï-Linh MICHEL, 185 avenue de Pascouaou 40150 Soorts-Hossegor - France.
NIXON EUROPE IS SEARCHING FOR AN INTERN IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Under the responsibility of the Customer Service Team Leader, you will be in permanent contact with customers and sales representatives of your area and you will deal with orders management.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, you have a perfect knowledge of phone business relations.
- You are known for your commitment and your capacity to fit in a young and dynamic team.
- You speak English, French (and German) fluently (Italian and Spanish are more than welcomed).
- You have good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel...).
- Prior experience is not necessary but would be greatly appreciated.
- You will assist the B2C and B2B crew in their daily operations.
- You will assist the Customer Service Team Leader on reporting: you will establish monthly reports.
- You will take care of orders, with private individuals and with professionals:
- recording and tracking orders,
- communication on stocks and prices,
- management of the service after sales.
You will work closely with other members of the team and the sales force corresponding to the countries you are in charge of. This internship will allow you to discover how a medium size business operates.
Position based in Soorts-Hossegor (40 - France) • Duration: 6 months • Starting date: as soon as possible • Remuneration : 608,40 € net.
If you are interested, please submit your application under the reference “Customer Service Internship” via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail at: NIXON EUROPE - Maï-Linh MICHEL - 185 avenue de Pascouaou, 40150 Soorts-Hossegor.