NIXON EUROPE IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR AN INTERN TO WORK AS CREDIT CONTROLLER ASSISTANT
We are currently seeking a friendly, enthusiastic and highly organized trainee credit controller. After getting on-the- job training, you will support the collection team by helping the credit controllers in the day-to- day duties and responsibilities.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying late payments.
- Chasing customers by email and by telephone.
- Recording all customer cash receipts (cash transfer, direct debit, cheques), apply payment to the invoices in the customer account.
- Liaise with Sales and Customer service and act upon feedback received where necessary.
- Manage credit limits.
- Review customer sales orders on credit hold.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE/HAVE:
- Fluent in English & German.
- Basics in accounting.
- Competent in using the computer - Ease in using MS Excel.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good at crunching numbers and thorough, organized, dependable, has analytical skills and the ability to summarize information.
The position is based in Soorts-Hossegor (40) • Duration: 3 to 6 months • Start date: as soon as possible
In order to apply, please submit your application in English and in French under the reference “Credit Controller Nixon” via e-mail to [email protected] or by postal mail to Nixon Europe, Att. Maï-Linh MICHEL, 185 avenue de Pascouaou 40150 Soorts-Hossegor - France.
NIXON EUROPE IS SEARCHING FOR AN INTERN IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Under the responsibility of the Customer Service Team Leader, you will be in permanent contact with customers and sales representatives of your area and you will deal with orders management.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, you have a perfect knowledge of phone business relations.
- You are known for your commitment and your capacity to fit in a young and dynamic team.
- You speak English, French (and German) fluently (Italian and Spanish are more than welcomed).
- You have good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel...).
- Prior experience is not necessary but would be greatly appreciated.
- You will assist the B2C and B2B crew in their daily operations.
- You will assist the Customer Service Team Leader on reporting: you will establish monthly reports.
- You will take care of orders, with private individuals and with professionals:
- recording and tracking orders,
- communication on stocks and prices,
- management of the service after sales.
You will work closely with other members of the team and the sales force corresponding to the countries you are in charge of. This internship will allow you to discover how a medium size business operates.
Position based in Soorts-Hossegor (40 - France) • Duration: 6 months • Starting date: as soon as possible • Remuneration : 608,40 € net.
If you are interested, please submit your application under the reference “Customer Service Internship” via e-mail at: [email protected]
Or by mail at: NIXON EUROPE - Maï-Linh MICHEL - 185 avenue de Pascouaou, 40150 Soorts-Hossegor.