NIXON EUROPE IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT AN INTERN TO WORK AS PAYMENT COLLECTIONS ASSISTANT
After getting on-the-job training, you will support the collection team by helping the collection assistants in the day-to-day duties and responsibilities. Your primary duties will be to manage accounts receivable, i.e. the company’s invoices unpaid by customers and pending orders.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying late payments.
- Chasing customers by email and by telephone.
- Recording all customer cash receipts (cash transfer, direct debit, cheques), apply payment to the invoices in the customer account.
- Exchanging information with the customer service.
- Reviewing customer sales orders on credit hold.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE/HAVE:
- Fluent in English & German.
- Basics in accounting.
- Great ease in using Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good at crunching numbers and thorough, organized, dependable, has analytical skills and the ability to summarize information.
- Fluent in English & German.
- Independent and responsible, tactful, show initiative and be proactive.
The position is based in Soorts-Hossegor (40) • Duration: not specified • Start date: as soon as possible • A driver’s license is required
In order to apply, please submit your application in English or French under the reference “Credit Controller Nixon” via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to Nixon Europe, Att. Maï-Linh MICHEL, 185 avenue de Pascouaou 40150 Soorts-Hossegor - France.
NIXON EUROPE IS SEARCHING FOR A SALES PERSON (PART-TIME) FOR ITS SHOP IN LONDON
Real ambassador of the brand, the sales person participates to the commercial development of the stand by offering an irreproachable service to the clients, by effectively collaborating with the whole team and by conveying a young and dynamic image of the company.
- She/he actively participates to the development of the sales of the stand pursuant to the commercial policy.
- She/he brings a personal and dedicated to each client advice, answering to the expectations and the requests of each one.
- She/he brings an irreproachable client service by the quality of her welcome, her listening and her advice.
- She/he participates to the merchandising and the shop windows establishments in accordance with the instructions of the company.
- She/he contributes to the attractiveness of the stand and to the notoriety of the brand.
- Knowledge / Know-how: Product sensibility, Knowledge of the selling techniques, Mastery of the cashing procedures, English mastery
- People skills: Strong commercial temperament, Organisation, Passion for the board sports
Location : Nixon shop, Neal Street, London.
For this job vacancy to be filled immediately, please send your application under the reference “Part-time sales position UK” by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Never not know
You'll get exclusive updates on limited product releases, events, private sales and more.