NIXON EUROPE IS LOOKING FOR AN INTERN FOR THE CUSTOMER AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE DEPARTMENT
Nixon needs you to help full fill the new projects in the NIXON world. Our team is growing and this is why under the responsibility of your supervisor, you will be part of our projects: being in permanent contact with B2C and B2B customers in order to manage order books and provide the best services.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, you have a good business & communication knowledge.
- You are known for your commitment and your capacity to fit into a young and dynamic team.
- You speak English and / or French (a third language is a plus).
- You have good knowledge in “Microsoft office” (Word, Excel...).
- You have good organizational skills.
- Prior experience is not necessary but would be greatly appreciated.
- You will mainly assist the B2C crew (Sales Force CMR) and be the back-up for the Commercial department in their daily tasks.
- You will help the Nixon team with its new project: adidas Watches.
- You will manage order books for B2B and B2C clients:
- Record and track orders.
- Communicate on stocks and prices.
- Management of the service after sales.
- Help with B2B and B2C returns management.
- Assist the Sales and Operations Departments.
- Assist the E-com Department (website, fraud, translations...).
You will work closely with the team and the sales reps / agents.
This internship will allow you to discover how a medium size business operates and will help you gather the necessary experience so as to evolve in a commercial business environment.
Position based in Soorts-Hossegor (40150 - France) • Duration: 6 months • Starting date: as soon as possible • Remuneration : 566,25 € per month.
If you are interested, please submit your application under the reference ‘B2C & B2B ASSISTANT Internship” via e-mail at: [email protected]
Or by letter posted at the following address: NIXON - 185, avenue de Pascouaou – 40 510 SOORTS HOSSEGOR.
NIXON EUROPE is looking for some exciting and dynamic new team members to join our retail team based in London. The openings are for Weekday and Weekend shift based work.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent knowledge of sales techniques (reception, advice, arguments, ...)
- Very good knowledge of products and trends, necessary to develop arguments meet customer expectations.
- Very good knowledge of trade policy and merchandising company.
- Good view of competition on the catchment area, and prospects for its business development.
- Knowledge of a foreign language is not mandatory but main asset.
- Bring an irreproachable client service (quality of the welcome, the listening and the advices).
- Actively participate to the development of the sales of the store, pursuant to the commercial policy.
- Bring a personal and dedicated to each client advice, answering to the expectations and the requests of each one.
- Participate to the merchandising and the shop windows establishment in accordance with the instructions of the company.
- Contribute to the attractiveness of the store and to the notoriety of the brand.
Location : Central London
Working Hours: Retail Hours
Salary: £ 7.8/hour
In order to apply, please submit your application via e-mail at: [email protected] with the reference “London Hiring”.
Never not know
Join and get 10% off your first order*
You'll get exclusive updates on limited product releases, events, private sales and more.