48-20 Chrono , 48 mmBuilt for speed Learn more
Built for speed
Inspired by speed and torque measuring instruments, the wide eye chronograph is a nod to watch aficionados as to what's under the hood.
- 6 Hand Chronograph
- 48 mm, 200 meter/20 ATM
- 23 mm Steel 3 Link
- concave dial ring, bold printed indices, a printed seconds track, and molded hands.
- Solid Stainless Steel Case
- Band with a solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Functional Innovation
- Pushers and crown positioned on the left side to prevent “wrist bite” during active pursuits
- Custom solid stainless steel 3-link bracelet with double locking clasp and micro adjust
- WATCH MOVEMENT: Miyota Japanese quartz 6 hand wide eye 1/20th second chronograph with date and 9 hour crown and pusher placement.
- WATCH DIAL: The dial is surrounded by a concave dial ring and includes bold printed indices, a printed seconds track, CD textured subdials and custom molded hands.
- WATCH CASE: 48 mm, 200 meter/20 ATM custom solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket screw down crown and pushers, anodized aluminum pusher sleeve on chronograph start pusher, stainless steel screw down caseback and screw pin lugs.
- WATCH BAND: 23 mm custom solid stainless steel 3 link bracelet with a solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.