NIXON EUROPE IS SEARCHING FOR A CREDIT CONTROLLER
(UK / GERMANY/ AUSTRIA / DENMARK / SWEDEN / BENELUX / SWITZERLAND)
You are endowed with a spirit of synthesis and analysis. Rigorous, organized and autonomous, you demonstrate creativity and dynamism. So do not hesitate any longer and join us!
- You are known for your commitment and your capacity to fit in a young and dynamic team.
- A good level in English and an excellent level in German are essential.
- Applications without an excellent level of German will not be considered.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word).
- Previous experience is not mandatory but valued.
- Chase debt by telephone and e-mail and reduce debtor days.
- Allocate payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Process and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaise with the sales and customer service departments to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensure that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
- Daily and month end report and account reconciliations.
- Investigate and resolve queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Follow up the credit insurance by keeping the insured client list updated.
- Follow up orders placed by clients with payment issues.
- Capacity to address and persuade a debtor to initiate a productive discussion with him on its financial position.
- Learn empathy towards the debtor to establish relationships of trust with him.
- Knowing how to negotiate with firmness and politeness, adapting to his interlocutor.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
Position based in Soorts-Hossegor (40 - France) • Length: permanent • Start date: February 2016 • The driving license is required
In order to apply, please submit your application in English via e-mail at: email@example.com