Nixon accepts returns for orders placed on nixon.com within 30 days of the delivery date, at no additional charge (that’s free shipping both ways!). Here’s how it works:
- Pack your Nixon product in a safe and secure box.
- Attach the prepaid return label included in your original shipment to the outside of your return box then drop it off at any UPS Shipping Center. If you’ve misplaced your return shipping label, please contact us and we will sort you out with a new one.
- Once your package has been received at Nixon, an email notification will be sent to you to confirm that we have your return. We’ll follow up with another email once your refund has been processed.
Note: Returns must be unused, unworn, in original packaging with all tags attached. Returns will be processed within 2-4 business days after receipt. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Depending on your bank, it can take an additional 3 business days for the credit to post to your account.
You can adjust brightness, toggle Always-on screen (on / off), activate brightness boost (5 second boost), or activate theater mode.
To Adjust brightness, swipe down from the top to enter quick settings menu, and scroll right to Adjust brightness.
To quickly enter Theatre Mode, double press the pusher on the right side of the watch case.
To quickly enter Brightness Boost, triple press the pusher on the right side of the watch case.
To turn on/off the Always on Display, hold down the side pusher for two seconds. Scroll down and select "Settings", and scroll down to Touch Always-on screen to turn on or off.
- Music Control
- Trace Surf
- Trace Snow
- Tell time and see the date
- Change your watch face
- Get messages and notifications of incoming phone calls, texts, emails, and calendar events
- See helpful info at a glance: check your schedule, track packages, get traffic info, check flight or hotel reservations, check the weather, view reminders
- Search and do a variety of tasks on your watch using your voice. Just say “Ok Google” or touch the watch face to ask questions or get things done.
- Track your fitness and set goals with built in fitness tracking.
See more here: https://support.google.com/androidwear/answer/6281456?hl=en
Follow the Quick Start Guide instructions. If you’re experiencing issues, make sure your phone and Google apps are up-to-date, your Bluetooth is on, and that your phone is connected. Restart your watch and phone.
For further assistance, visit Android Wear™ help: https://support.google.com/androidwear/answer/6056630?hl=en&ref_topic=6056664&vid=1-635811060190504320-3925144369&rd=1
To delete pairing settings from the watch, hold down the side pusher for two seconds. Select "Settings". Select "Unpair with phone". Tap the checkmark.
Note that unpairing from a smartphone deletes all user data and returns the watch to its initial factory defaults.
- Try changing to a different watch face
- Turn down your watch screen brightness or switch to Auto-Brightness
- Turn off notification you don’t want on the Android Wear app
- Turn on Theater Mode
- Uninstall Apps from the phone paired with your watch
- Limit WiFi use
- Limit GPS use
For more info: https://support.google.com/androidwear/answer/6303917?hl=en
Make sure that the Mission charger cable is securely connected to the watch. Check the charger terminals and charger cable connectors for dirt, sand, or other gunk. Check that the charger terminal and connector are clean by wiping them with a dry, clean cloth. Make sure you’re not charging the watch in a place that’s extremely cold or hot. A normal temperature range is recommended: 50F to 95F, 10F to 35C.
Note that using a USB connector other than the Mission USB connector can: result in unstable power supply, interfere with charging, and damage your watch.
If your watch won't turn on, it may be because it's failing to charge. Here are some things you can do to fix the issue:
Check your watch’s hardware
Make sure you are using the original charging cable, and an authorized wall adapter or other USB power source. Using a different cable or power adapter may damage your watch.
Make sure that you’ve removed all of the plastic packaging on your watch.
Make sure the charging pins on the watch and cradle/dock are clean. You can wipe them with a slightly damp soft cloth.
Make sure the charging pins are not bent.
Check for dust in the micro USB port. You can blow on the port gently to remove any dust.
Try turning on your watch while it's connected to the power adapter
Allow your watch to charge for 15 minutes, then try to turn on the watch by pressing the power button (black button at 3 o-clock position) for 15 seconds.
Try using a different wall outlet and repeat above step
Press the pusher on the right side of the case for 2 seconds, then scroll down and select "Settings", then "Unpair with phone".
This function will delete all data stored on your Mission and cannot be undone.
- Press the two side buttons on the Ultratide for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode.
- Press the bottom right pusher to skip the pairing mode.
- Follow steps to set time and date. Long press center pusher for 5 seconds to exit Setting state.
- Take off your Ultratide when sleeping or not using. The Ultratide will detect when there is no movement for 5 minutes and will enter into a low energy state.
- If you don't plan on wearing your Ultratide for an extended amount of time, you can put it into sleep mode:
- Open app menu.
- Tap MY ULTRATIDE and press UNLINK.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your phone.
- Press and hold both side buttons of your Ultratide for 5 seconds.
- The watch will not be able to pair and will go into a sleep mode.
- On your phone, confirm Bluetooth is turned on.
- Open the Ultratide app menu and tap MY ULTRATIDE
- Follow the instructions to pair your watch to your phone.
- All segments will light up
- Sound will beep for 1 second
- ROM will be displayed on screen
- Returns to time function
The chronograph can be started and stopped by using the start/stop pusher. To reset the chronograph to the 12 o’clock or zero second position, use the reset pusher.
When the chronograph second hand does not return exactly to the zero second position after it has been reset, you may have to recalibrate it.
To recalibrate your chrono:
- PULL the crown out to the second position
- PRESS the start pusher to set the chronograph second hand to the zero position
- PRESS and HOLD the start button to rapidly advance the chrono second hand
- Once the chronograph second hand has been recalibrated, reset the time and return the crown to its normal position.