Field Notes-3PKDocument Your Days Learn more
Roger that! We'll notify you as soon as additional inventory arrives. Note: because products are seasonal, some products may come back in-stock but others may not. Your interest will help us determine what to fulfill.
There was a problem adding you to the notification list. Please try again.
Document Your Days
We partnered with our friend and artist Aaron Draplin on a new signature Nixon x Field Notes collaboration to help you document your days. We took the classic Field Note books and asked photographer Jeff Divine to dress them up for us with some of his iconic surf shots. And then we liked them so much we decided to give you three instead of one. Go fill them up.
- Limited edition mixed 3-Pack; featuring graphed paper, ruled paper, plain paper
- “An honest memo book worth fillin’ up with good information”
- Photos from around the world by Jeff Divine, Proudly printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- FEATURES The original 48-page memo books, available in a mixed 3-Pack; graphed paper, ruled paper, plain paper. Each book measures 3-1/2in wide by 5-1/2in tall and is bound with a rugged three-staple saddle-stitch process
- DIMENSIONS: 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"