NIXON EUROPE IS SEARCHING FOR AN E-COMMERCE AND RETAIL OPERATIONS INTERN (INTERNSHIP OR APPRENTICESHIP)
You are endowed with a spirit of synthesis and analysis. Rigorous, organized and autonomous, you demonstrate creativity and dynamism. So do not hesitate any longer and join us!
- You are known for your commitment and your capacity to fit in a young and dynamic team.
- A good level in English and a good level in another European language are essential.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word).
- Previous experience is not mandatory but valued.
- Fraud and Payment Management
- Run fraud check for all BtoC credit card transactions and contact potentially fraudulent clients for further inquiries.
- Monitor payment activity to maximize online sales.
- Monitor E-Commerce sales performances.
- Coordinate translations request with external companies.
- Support the team with international content implementation.
- E-Commerce and Retail order treatment & follow up with stores.
- Support Operations-Team in daily tasks such as data entry, "Custom Bar" set-up, warehouse/logistics implementation.
- Support Coordinator for merchandising plan & ideas.
- Good Excel knowledge and analytical skills.
- HTML knowledge is not mandatory but valued.
- Adapting to a fast evolving environment.
Position based in Soorts-Hossegor (40 - France) • Duration: 6 months internship or 2 years apprenticeship • Start date: as soon as possible • A driver’s license is required.
In order to apply, please submit your application under the reference “E-Commerce & Retail Operations Internship Nixon” via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail to Nixon Europe / Maï-Linh MICHEL, 185 avenue de Pascouaou, 40150 Soorts-Hossegor - France