NIXON EUROPE IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT AN INTERN TO WORK AS PAYMENT COLLECTIONS ASSISTANT
After getting on-the-job training, you will support the collection team by helping the collection assistants in the day-to-day duties and responsibilities. Your primary duties will be to manage accounts receivable, i.e. the company’s invoices unpaid by customers and pending orders.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying late payments.
- Chasing customers by email and by telephone.
- Recording all customer cash receipts (cash transfer, direct debit, cheques), apply payment to the invoices in the customer account.
- Exchanging information with the customer service.
- Reviewing customer sales orders on credit hold.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE/HAVE:
- Fluent in English & German.
- Basics in accounting.
- Great ease in using Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good at crunching numbers and thorough, organized, dependable, has analytical skills and the ability to summarize information.
- Independent and responsible, tactful, show initiative and be proactive.
The position is based in Soorts-Hossegor (40) • Duration: not specified • Start date: as soon as possible • A driver’s license is required
In order to apply, please submit your application in English or French under the reference “Credit Controller Nixon” via e-mail to email@example.com or by postal mail to Nixon Europe, Att. Maï-Linh MICHEL, 185 avenue de Pascouaou 40150 Soorts-Hossegor - France.