NIXON EUROPE IS SEARCHING FOR A SALES PERSON (PART-TIME) FOR ITS SHOP IN LONDON
Real ambassador of the brand, the sales person participates to the commercial development of the stand by offering an irreproachable service to the clients, by effectively collaborating with the whole team and by conveying a young and dynamic image of the company.
- She/he actively participates to the development of the sales of the stand pursuant to the commercial policy.
- She/he brings a personal and dedicated to each client advice, answering to the expectations and the requests of each one.
- She/he brings an irreproachable client service by the quality of her welcome, her listening and her advice.
- She/he participates to the merchandising and the shop windows establishments in accordance with the instructions of the company.
- She/he contributes to the attractiveness of the stand and to the notoriety of the brand.
- Knowledge / Know-how: Product sensibility, Knowledge of the selling techniques, Mastery of the cashing procedures, English mastery
- People skills: Strong commercial temperament, Organisation, Passion for the board sports
Location : Nixon shop, Neal Street, London.
For this job vacancy to be filled immediately, please send your application under the reference “Part-time sales position UK” by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.