Mission Spare Power CordFully charged. Learn more
We designed The Mission to keep up with you no matter where the day may take you and the battery should do the same. The Mission Power Cord works seamlessly with the watch to ensure you’re fully charged in any environment. Each Mission smartwatch includes one Mission Power Cord. Power up.
We designed The Mission to keep up with you no matter where the day may take you and the battery should do the same. The Mission Power Cord works seamlessly with the watch to ensure you’re fully charged in any environment.
- POWER UP
- A Lithium Ion, 400mAh battery keeps you powered up for every adventure.
- CHARGE IT
- Magnetic charging dock makes it quick and easy to power up, no matter where you are.
- Where can I find Mission How-To videos?
What smartphones are compatible with the Mission?
Android™ 4.3 or later, iPhone 5 or later with iOS 8.2 or later. Open the following link to your phone to learn if your phone is compatible: g.co/wearcheck
What can I do with my iPhone?
- Music Control
- Trace Surf
- Trace Snow
- Tell time and see the date
- Change your watch face
- Get messages and notifications of incoming phone calls, texts, emails, and calendar events
- See helpful info at a glance: check your schedule, track packages, get traffic info, check flight or hotel reservations, check the weather, view reminders
- Search and do a variety of tasks on your watch using your voice. Just say “Ok Google” or touch the watch face to ask questions or get things done.
- Track your fitness and set goals with built in fitness tracking.
See more here: https://support.google.com/androidwear/answer/6281456?hl=en
What is the Mission App?
The Mission App is available from the Google Play Store and is currently only compatible with Android. It is necessary to get the Surf and Snow features for your Mission, as well as Local Weather sub-dials.