Mission , 48 mmWorld's first action sports smartwatch.
Ultra-Rugged & Water Resistant.
Introducing the World’s First Action Sports Smartwatch.
Built smart and built tough, the Mission can withstand the elements so you can take it with you anywhere: in the water, on the hill, off road and beyond. Powered by Android Wear™ and working hand in hand with Surfline®, the world’s largest and most credible source for surf conditions reporting, and Snocountry, the authority in mountain conditions, the Mission is equipped with a preloaded app and streamlines real-time surf and snow shred alerts to your wrist, so you’ll never-not-know. Welcome to the next generation of smartwatch. Welcome The Mission.
10 ATM water resistance with patented MicLock™
Shock resistant polycarbonate case
Ultra-tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass crystal
Surgical grade stainless steel raised “roll cage” bezel
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Wear 2100
Nixon Mission App: Real-time surf and snow conditions
Nixon Trace App: Pairs with Trace technology and allows users to track surf/snow sessions
Make it your own.
Compatible with iPhone and Android™ phones*
GPS Support, Maps, Say “OK Google” for Voice Search, Google Fit, Music Control, Weather Updates, Track Flights, Commute Conditions
*Android Wear requires a phone running Android 4.3+ or iOS 8.2+. Supported features may vary between platforms.
The Mission App, Mission Pro watch face and surf and snow data require an Android phone and are not currently compatible with iOS.
Built smart. Built tough.
The Mission can withstand the elements so you can take it with you anywhere: in the water, on the hill, off road and beyond. Featuring real-time surf and snow shred alerts powered by Surfline® and Snocountry.
- 10 ATM WATER RESISTANCE
- With groundbreaking water resistant capabilities, The Mission has the highest waterproof rating of any smartwatch on the market.
- The Mission’s patent pending MicLock™ lets you take all its Android capabilities in the water with you, without any of the worry.
- SHOCK RESISTANT
- Super durable 48mm polycarbonate case.
- ROLL CAGE BEZEL
- 316L surgical grade stainless steel raised bezel protects the touch screen and improves durability.
- HEAVY DUTY CRYSTAL
- Ultra-tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass built to resist the elements.
- MOVEMENT: Google’s Android Wear™ smartwatch platform built with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Wear 2100 system-on-chip (SoC), with Bluetooth 4.1, Bluetooth Low Energy 802.11n(2.4Hz), GPS, thermometer, altimeter, barometer, e-compass, gyrometer, accelerometer, and humidity sensors.
- DIAL: Full color, Full round 1.39" 400 x 400 AMOLED, with Ambient Light Sensor. Capacitive touch screen with Multi-Touch & wet finger technology.
- CASE: 48 mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom injection molded fiber reinforced polycarbonate case, single polycarbonate pusher, patented Mic-Lock, Corning® Gorilla® Glass crystal, solid stainless steel bezel and screw on case back and screw pin lugs.
- BAND: 23 mm custom molded dual layer silicone band patented locking looper, and stainless steel buckle with screw bar connection.
Make it yours.
Customize your watch with:
- Positive or negative background.
- 9 different hand colors.
- 9 different digit colors.
- 14 different subdials.
Step up your fitness. Google Fit tracks steps, time, distance, and calories to help you measure and achieve your fitness goals.
Google Play™ Music
Use your Bluetooth headphones and listen to downloaded music on your watch without your phone.
You can speak to your watch to get turn-by-turn directions to your destination. Say your destination, and the route will appear on your watch.
You can use your watch as a remote control to take photos with Google Camera on your phone.
OK Google, do I need an umbrella today? Get the latest weather updates right on your wrist with Google Now.
Never miss a flight with timely reminders from Google Now on your watch.
Requires a phone running Android 4.3+ or iOS 8.2+. Supported features may vary between platforms. Visit g.co/wearcheck on your Android phone or iPhone® to see if it’s compatible.
Android Wear, Android, Google Play and Google are trademarks of Google Inc.
Begin by downloading and installing the Android Wear App and Mission App on your phone from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Lay the watch flat on the charging dock so the pins on the case back align with the pins on the dock. It will connect magnetically. Plug the USB side of the charging dock into a power source. Once the watch has enough power, it will turn on and begin the startup process automatically.
Follow the instructions on the watch screen to pair The Mission with your phone. Once paired, follow the tutorial on The Mission to walk you through setup, functions, and features.
Make sure the Mic-Lock is in the closed position before exposing The Mission to any liquid or moisture. Failure to do so may result in permanent damage to your Smartwatch.
- Mic-lock open red
- Open double-lock
- Flip open cam-lock
- Slide mic-lock
- Close cam-lock “click”
- Close double-lock
- Where can I find Mission How-To videos?
What smartphones are compatible with the Mission?
Android™ 4.3 or later, iPhone 5 or later with iOS 8.2 or later. Open the following link to your phone to learn if your phone is compatible: g.co/wearcheck
What can I do with my iPhone?
- Music Control
- Trace Surf
- Trace Snow
- Tell time and see the date
- Change your watch face
- Get messages and notifications of incoming phone calls, texts, emails, and calendar events
- See helpful info at a glance: check your schedule, track packages, get traffic info, check flight or hotel reservations, check the weather, view reminders
- Search and do a variety of tasks on your watch using your voice. Just say “Ok Google” or touch the watch face to ask questions or get things done.
- Track your fitness and set goals with built in fitness tracking.
See more here: https://support.google.com/androidwear/answer/6281456?hl=en
What is the Mission App?
The Mission App is available from the Google Play Store and is currently only compatible with Android. It is necessary to get the Surf and Snow features for your Mission, as well as Local Weather sub-dials.
How do I change my Mission watch face?
To select a new Nixon watch face on your Mission, touch and hold the screen while the watch face is displayed. Swipe left to view available watch faces and tap the watch face you would like displayed. Note that the Mission Pro watch face is only available and compatible with an Android mobile device.