It's the perfect watch for deep sea exploration and ready to support your search for remote surf breaks.
- Light, high-strength titanium 48.5 mm case with analog tide subdial and wider lugs for toughness
- Swiss 3-Hand
- Easy-to-read dial with 4-hand movement, tide subdial at 4 o’clock and seconds subdial at 8 o’clock
- Team Designed
- Crown at 9 o’clock to prevent “wrist bite” while surfing and antiglare treatment on crystal
- O-ring showcases 300-meter water resistance and serrated finishing between the bezel and case
- Stainless steel band adds to strength of the design with double locking clasp with micro adjust
- MOVEMENT: Nixon custom Swiss Made quartz 3 hand movement with analog tide, sub seconds function, and 9h crown and pusher placement.
- DIAL: The dial features applied stainless steel hour and number indices and custom molded hands with the Tide subdial at 4 o’clock and a 60 second subdial with printed markers every 5 seconds at 8 o’clock.
- CASE: 48.5mm, 300 meter / 30ATM custom sandwich construction solid stainless steel case , a fixed solid stainless steel bezel, domed hardened mineral crystal with anti-glare treatment on the underside of the crystal, solid stainless steel triple gasket screw down crown with a custom molded rubber insert, stainless steel screw down caseback and spring pin lugs.
- BAND: 23mm custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.