Ranger 40 SW , 40 mmCrash and Burn Learn more
The Empire's black-suited pilots fly the full range of TIEs, including fighters, bombers, interceptors, and experimental models. Only a small minority of cadets in the academy's pilot training program actually graduate with commissions. They comprise an elite class within the Imperial Navy and have a notorious superiority complex. Nonetheless, they make great sacrifices. TIE fighter pilots are trained to complete their missions at all costs, disregarding their own survival.
- 3 Hand Quartz
- Custom molded hands inspired by the Imperial Pilot helmet ventilation system, and TIE fighter cockpit window marker at 12 o'clock position.
- 40mm, 100 meter/10 ATM
- Custom bezel geometry inspired by Imperial Pilot utility belt.
- 20mm Custom Silicone Band
- with Imperial logos and a solid stainless steel buckle.
- Custom caseback art related to the Imperial Pilot "Crash and Burn"
- WATCH MOVEMENT: Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement with crown placement at 4 o'clock
- WATCH DIAL: The dial features printed hour and seconds track on the concave ring, custom molded hands, and applied hour markers.
- WATCH CASE: 44mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal. Unidirectional stainless steel bezel, custom screw bar lugs, stainless steel double gasket crown, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- WATCH BAND: 22mm custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.