Path Less Followed
Paving the way for others to follow, the Ranger 40 is inspired by military field instruments. Its rugged construction and concave dial ring add to the gravitas of its imposing new stature.
A look at Ranger 40
A Shift in Scale
Custom molded hands with applied 12 hour marker
Avoid "wrist bite" with crown placement at 4 o'clock
Stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet
There to assist
Whichever law rules, The Ranger 40 SS is there to assist in your great hunt. The Ranger is your full-time soldier's warning for impending adventure or imminent good times
- Field Instrument Inspired
- Rugged design for an outdoor lifestyle, detailed in a contemporary appearance
- The Essentials
- 3-hand movement with bold printed number, custom-molded hands and applied 12-hour marker
- Rotational stainless steel bezel and printed hours and seconds track on the concave dial ring
- Strong Construction
- Screwbar lugs for solid case-to-band connection and custom leather strap
- Functional Innovation
- 4 o’clock crown placement to prevent “wrist bite” during active pursuits
- MOVEMENT: Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement and crown placement at 4 o’clock.
- DIAL: The dial features printed hours and seconds track on the concave ring, custom molded hands, and applied 12 hour marker.
- CASE: 40mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal. Stainless steel bezel, custom screw bar lugs, stainless steel double gasket crown, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- BAND: 20mm custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.