Ranger Chrono , 44 mmInspired by military field instruments. Learn more
Lead the charge
Rugged construction, stainless steel band, and a dual eye chronograph will keep you on time no matter how far from the trail you stray.
- Field Instrument Designed
- Rugged design for an outdoor lifestyle, detailed in a contemporary appearance
- Chrono and Date
- 5-hand chronograph, 24-hour and 30-minute subdials, countdown timer and date window at 6 o’clock
- Concave dial ring, rotational stainless steel bezel and second hand that serves as chronograph
- Durable Construction
- Screwbar lugs for solid case-to-band connection and free-swing, 3-link bracelet with locking clasp
- Functional Innovation
- Antireflective coating to prevent case glare with crown at 3 o’clock and pushers at 2 and 4 o’clock
- WATCH MOVEMENT: Miyota Japanese quartz 5 hand chronograph with date function and crown placement at 4 o’clock.
- WATCH DIAL: The dial features printed hour and seconds track on the concave ring, custom molded hands, applied 12 hour marker, a date window at 6 o’clock, and a 24 hour subdial at 3 o’clock. Chronograph function with second hand and a 30 minutes chrono subdial at 9 o’clock.
- WATCH CASE: 44mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal. Unidirectional stainless steel bezel, contrast plated stainless steel bezel insert with color fill countdown timer markings, custom screw bar lugs, stainless steel double gasket crown, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- WATCH BAND: 22mm custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.