Its rugged construction and rotating bezel pay homage to military field instruments while its relaxed and laid-back leather band keeps you at ease.
- Field Instrument Inspired
- Rugged design for an outdoor lifestyle, detailed in a contemporary appearance
- The Essentials
- 3-hand movement with date window at 6 o’clock, 24-hour markers, printed numbers and countdown timer
- Concave dial ring, rotational stainless steel bezel and antireflective coating to prevent glare
- Strong Construction
- Screwbar lugs for solid case-to-band connection and padded Horween leather band with buckle closure
- Functional Innovation
- 4 o’clock crown placement to prevent “wrist bite” during outdoor pursuits
- MOVEMENT: Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement with date function and crown placement at 4 o’clock.
- DIAL: The dial features printed 24 hour markers and seconds track on the concave ring, custom molded hands, applied 12 hour marker, and a date window at 6 o’clock.
- CASE: 44mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal. Unidirectional stainless steel bezel, contrast plated stainless steel bezel insert with color fill countdown timer markings. Custom screw bar lugs, pin lugs, stainless steel double gasket crown, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- BAND: 22mm custom leather strap with solid stainless steel buckle closure.