Going the Distance
Inspired by military field instruments. Its rugged construction and concave dial ring add to the gravitas of its imposing new stature.
- Field Instrument Inspired
- Rugged design for an outdoor lifestyle, detailed in a contemporary appearance
- 3-hand movement with date window at 6 o'clock, 24-hour markers, printed numbers and countdown timer
- Concave dial ring, rotational stainless steel bezel and antireflective coating to prevent glare
- Durable Band
- 22mm custom nylon webbing with genuine leather backing, with a solid stainless steel buckle
- MOVEMENT: Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement with date function and crown placement at 4 o’clock.
- DIAL: The dial features printed 24 hour markers and seconds track on the concave ring, custom molded hands, applied 12 hour marker, and a date window at 6 o’clock.
- CASE: 44mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal and anti-glare treatment on the underside of the crystal. Unidirectional stainless steel bezel, contrast plated stainless steel bezel insert with color fill countdown timer markings. Custom screw bar lugs, pin lugs, stainless steel double gasket crown, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- BAND: 22-20mm custom nylon webbing with genuine leather backing and at sizing holes with solid stainless steel buckle closure.