Lead the charge
Some of us are born to wander; Ranger is designed with this in mind. Its rugged construction and rotating bezel are inspired by military field instruments to keep you on time no matter how far you roam. And its solid stainless steel band makes an easy transition from off-the-trail to on-the-town.
A look at Ranger
Some of us are born to wander
Stainless steel double locking clasp.
Custom crown placement at 4 o’clock.
Custom engraved caseback.
Lead the charge
Rugged construction and rotating bezel are inspired by military field instruments to keep you on time no matter how far you roam.
- Field Instrument Inspired
- Rugged design for an outdoor lifestyle, detailed in a contemporary appearance
- 3-hand movement with date window at 6 o’clock, 24-hour markers, printed numbers and countdown timer
- Concave dial ring, rotational stainless steel bezel and antireflective coating to prevent glare
- Strong Construction
- Screwbar lugs for solid case-to-band connection and free-swing, 3-link bracelet with locking clasp
- Team Designed
- 4 o’clock crown placement to prevent “wrist bite” during outdoor pursuits
- MOVEMENT: Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement with date function and crown placement at 4 o’clock.
- DIAL: The dial features printed 24 hour markers and seconds track on the concave ring, custom molded hands, applied 12 hour marker, and a date window at 6 o’clock.
- CASE: 44mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal. Unidirectional stainless steel bezel, contrast plated stainless steel bezel insert with color fill countdown timer markings, custom screw bar lugs, stainless steel double gasket crown, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- BAND: 22mm custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.