Handle any terrain. With a Swiss movement and day/date sub dials the Safari Deluxe adds refinement into the adventure-inspired design.
- Rugged and Refined
- Sophisticated dial design in a weighty 43 mm case equipped for the urban jungle or the jungle itself
- Time and Date
- 5-hand Swiss movement, subdials at 9 (day) and 3 o'clock (date), and 2 o'clock date change pusher
- Multi-Dimensional Dial
- Pill-shaped subdial has a subdial inserted at 3 o'clock and cored out hands offer modern appeal
- In the Details
- Metallic ring between bezel and crystal, and inner bezel ring knurled to match enamel-filled crown
- Sturdy Construction
- 100 meter/10 ATM water resistant, domed anti-glare crystal and 3-link stainless steel band
- MOVEMENT: Swiss quartz 3 hand movement with day and date function, crown placement at 3 o’clock and date pusher at 2 o'clock
- DIAL: The dial features applied hour indices and seconds track on the concave ring, an underlayer pill shaped subdial with date function at 3 o’clock and the day function at 9 o’clock and custom molded hands.
- CASE: 43mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened domed mineral crystal. Custom fixed Stainless steel bezel, custom inner stainless steel bezel ring with knurled texture on the sidewall, screw bar lugs, stainless steel double gasket stainless steel crown with knurled texture and enamel fill, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- BAND: 22-20mm tapered custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.