The Safari’s clean lines are designed for getting dirty. Inspired by vintage off trail vehicles, this timepiece brings classically rugged into the modern age.
- Rugged Elegance
- Classic, weighty 43 mm design with modern elements equipped for an urban jungle or the jungle itself
- Time and Date
- 3-hand movement with seconds hand, seconds track, applied hour indices and knurled crown with enamel
- Unique Construction
- Two-part case with flat top bezel and oversized crown with knurled edge and domed enamel insert
- Durability and Comfort
- 100 meter /10 ATM water resistance and a slightly pillowed leather band with perimeter stitching
- MOVEMENT: Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement and crown placement at 3 o’clock
- DIAL: The dial features bold printed hour indices and seconds track on the concave ring, and custom molded hands.
- CASE: 43mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal. Fixed Stainless steel bezel, screw bar lugs, stainless steel triple gasket stainless steel crown with knurled texture and enamel fill, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- BAND: 22-20mm tapered custom genuine leather strap with custom solid stainless steel buckle closure.