Product Info and Care
- All segments will light up
- Sound will beep for 1 second
- ROM will be displayed on screen
- Returns to time function
The chronograph can be started and stopped by using the start/stop pusher. To reset the chronograph to the 12 o’clock or zero second position, use the reset pusher.
When the chronograph second hand does not return exactly to the zero second position after it has been reset, you may have to recalibrate it.
To recalibrate your chrono:
- PULL the crown out to the second position
- PRESS the start pusher to set the chronograph second hand to the zero position
- PRESS and HOLD the start button to rapidly advance the chrono second hand
- Once the chronograph second hand has been recalibrated, reset the time and return the crown to its normal position.
Important:Do not push the crown back to its normal position while you are returning the chrono hand to the zero position.
Nixon offers a 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase. For specific details on what the warranty covers, please visit our Warranty page.
The Blaster, although rugged, is not bulletproof, waterproof or indestructible. Failure to use common sense while enjoying The Blaster may cause permanent damage to the speaker, yourself and/or others.
- DO NOT expose to excessive moisture. This includes water, beer, any other liquids, or super wet environments. To clean, wipe down dirty surfaces with a lightly damp cloth then let dry. Do not use chemical cleaners or run directly under water.
- DO NOT expose to extreme high or low temperatures.
- DO NOT expose to direct sunlight, fire or other direct heat sources.
- DO NOT expose to extreme pressure, shock or impact.
- DO NOT attempt to open or disassemble.
- DO NOT dispose of in household garbage due to chemical battery contents. Please follow in accordance with your local laws and regulations.
Press the Power Button once then release. The Power LED will turn off briefly, and then flash in a repeating pattern to indicate the battery status. In addition to the flashing lights, a voice prompt will tell you your battery power level.
Tip: Because the volume control buttons of The Blaster do not control the volume output of your music device, you must properly adjust the volume settings of each device independently.
Tip: You can also see the battery in the Status Bar of Apple iOS devices when connected via Bluetooth®.
When the battery is low, the Power LED will change from red to yellow while powered on.
Tip: The Battery Check function is most accurate when music playback is stopped.
In the rare case that your speaker becomes unresponsive, press the small Reset Button using a pen to perform a hard power reset. It is located directly above the micro-USB port.
Tip: Such unresponsiveness is typically caused by compatibility issues with specific versions of mobile device operating systems. To avoid, make sure your device is always using the latest software version.
To clear the internal memory of all known paired devices and reset the software to factory default, press and hold the four top control buttons simultaneously until you hear a tone. Then to complete the process, Power off and then Power on the unit.