Unit Dive , 46 mmGo Deep Learn more
A life in the water is a life well lived. Inspired by free diving, spearfishing, and the general exploration of the ocean above and below the waves, the Unit Dive is designed to be a true waterman's companion.
- Hit Rock Bottom
- Slip down into a depth of 1.5 meters and the Unit Dive automatically switches to dive mode.
- Dive Companion
- 100 Meter water resistance gives freedivers more freedom plus better intel with water temp, dive log and depth tracking
- Go Deep
- LCD digital module with freediving functions, encased in protective Poron housing for shock absorption and durability
- WATCH MOVEMENT: Custom LCD digital module with freediving functions, encased in a protective Poron housing for super tough shock absorption and durability. In dive mode the LCD displays total dive time, maximum depth, actual depth, maximum and minimum temperature, and fast ascent warning. The dive log stores your past 50 dives for easy reference and can accommodate both Imperial and Metric units of measure. Basic time functions include dual time, time of day (12 hour or 24 hour), day/date, auto calendar through 2099, chronograph with 1/100 second resolution and lap counter up to 99 laps, timer with 3 functions (count-up, count-down, and count-down repeat), 3 independent alarms that can be assigned to separate time zones. The movement also includes an EL backlight, battery level indicator, optional key tone and hourly chime, and current temperature display.
- WATCH DIAL: The display is either a positive or negative LCD, and has a custom molded polycarbonate dial ring.
- WATCH CASE: 48mm, 100 meter/10atm custom injection molded fiber reinforced polycarbonate case with solid stainless steel protective bezel, solid stainless steel pushers, hardened mineral crystal, solid stainless steel screw on caseback and push pin lugs.
- WATCH BAND: 22mm custom injection molded silicone band with custom texture, patented locking looper and stainless steel buckle with screw bar connection.