Built to go beyond any horizon, the Unit Expedition houses a utility belt of preparedness.
- Developed with the technical tools to be an asset on an outdoor expedition into the backcountry
- More than the Essentials
- Built to go beyond with time, day, date, alarm, chronograph, countdown timer, thermometer and LCD display
- Wrist Light
- LED with flashlight capability to light the trail, transmit Morse code or help you find your keys
- Navigation Tool
- Calibrate the compass at setup, then switch into compass mode whenever you need to find your way
- Rugged Design
- Polycarbonate case, stainless steel bezel and custom silicone band for durability and comfort
- MOVEMENT: Custom digital with LCD display in either positive or negative high contrast. Functions include LED Flashlight, compass, thermometer (in either celsius or fahrenheit) , time of day (12 or 24 hour), day/date, calendar range from 2005-2105, dual time, alarm, chronograph, timer.
- DIAL: Positive or negative LCD display with custom injection molded polycarbonate dial ring and backlight function.
- CASE: 50mm wide, 100 meter / 10ATM custom molded polycarbonate case in matte finish. Solid Stainless steel bezel with integrated pusher guards. The case is equipped with a domed hardened mineral crystal, 4 custom molded stainless steel pushers, and a stainless steel screw-on caseback. The band is secured with solid stainless steel screw pins.
- BAND: 24mm custom molded silicone band with soft touch feel and ultra comfort, patented locking looper, and custom molded polycarbonate buckle with stainless steel screw bars.