Warranty and Repair Service
Custom Watch Support
- All segments will light up
- Sound will beep for 1 second
- ROM will be displayed on screen
- Flip open the adjustment bracket where the arrow is pointing using a paper clip, small screw driver, or narrow/thin object.
- Move buckle up or down depending on your size needs.
- To lock the adjustment bracket, line the top bar toward the center of the 2nd and 4th link. This will allow the buckle to sit at the seams of the links instead of on top in which the closure will be too difficult to use.
The chronograph can be started and stopped by using the start/stop pusher. To reset the chronograph to the 12 o’clock or zero second position, use the reset pusher.
When the chronograph second hand does not return exactly to the zero second position after it has been reset, you may have to recalibrate it.
To recalibrate your chrono:
- PULL the crown out to the second position
- PRESS the start pusher to set the chronograph second hand to the zero position
- PRESS and HOLD the start button to rapidly advance the chrono second hand
- Once the chronograph second hand has been recalibrated, reset the time and return the crown to its normal position.
Do not push the crown back to its normal position while you are returning the chrono hand to the zero position.