51-30 Automatic LTD Star Wars , 51 mm
- Swiss Made 3 Hand Automatic
- Custom dial inspired by Darth Vader's ventilation mask, Custom molded hands with Imperial logo on the hour hand, Death Star marker at 12 o'clock position
- 51mm, 200 meter/20 ATM
- Custom Titanium Case with solid stainless steel uni-directional rotating bezel inspired by Darth Vader's helmet and crown reflecting Darth Vader's hyperbolic meditation chamber.
- 25 mm custom titanium 3 link
- With solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Nixon custom Swiss Made ETA 2824-2 mechanical 3 hand with 25 jewels, sweeping seconds hand, and a custom engraved rotor with crown placement at 9 o'clock.
- Watch Dial The dial features printed hour and seconds track on the concave ring, custom molded hands, and applied hour markers.
- Watch Case 51mm, 200 meter/20 ATM custom titanium, titanium unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket screw down crown, titanium scew down caseback and screw pin lugs.
- Watch Band 25mm custom titanium 3 link bracelet with stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Water Rating 200 METER / 20 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.