Ranger Star Wars , 44 mm
Crash and Burn
- 3 Hand Quartz
- Custom molded hands inspired by the Imperial Pilot helmet ventilation system, and Imperial marker at 12 o'clock position.
- 44mm, 100 meter/10 ATM
- Custom bezel geometry inspired by Imperial Pilot utility belt.
- 22 mm custom Steel 3 link bracelet
- With solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Crash and Burn
- Custom caseback art related to the Imperial Pilot "Crash and Burn"
The Empire's black-suited pilots fly the full range of TIEs, including fighters, bombers, interceptors, and experimental models. Only a small minority of cadets in the academy's pilot training program actually graduate with commissions. They comprise an elite class within the Imperial Navy and have a notorious superiority complex. Nonetheless, they make great sacrifices. TIE fighter pilots are trained to complete their missions at all costs, disregarding their own survival.
CRASH AND BURN
A LOOK AT THE RANGER IMPERIAL PILOT
22mm custom solid stainless steel free swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
Custom case back art related to the Imperial Pilot "Crash and Burn".
Imperial marker at the 12 o'clock position.
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement with date function and crown placement at 4 o'clock
- Watch Dial The dial features printed hour and seconds track on the concave ring, custom molded hands, applied hour markers, and a date window at 6 o’clock.
- Watch Case 44mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal. Unidirectional stainless steel bezel, custom screw bar lugs, stainless steel double gasket crown, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- Watch Band 22mm custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM