Re-Run , 38.5 mm
Re-Run , 38.5 mm
- An aesthetic throwback to a time when a digital display was the peak of technology. The angled case and silicone over-molded pushers are nods to 1980’s design cues.
- SPECIAL FEATURE
- The Re-Run covers all the basics—digital calendar, dual time, alarm, countdown timer, and light. The jewelry-style bracelet with stainless steel locking clasp adjusts to fit most wrists quickly and comfortably.
- Custom multi-function digital module
- Custom solid stainless steel free-swing 5-link band with solid stainless steel double locking clasp.
- Watch Movement Custom multi-function digital module with calendar, dual time, alarm, countdown timer and light functions.
- Watch Dial Custom LCD in either negative or positive display.
- Watch Case 38.5 mm, 30 meter/3 ATM custom solid stainless steel case, hardened mineral crystal, injection molded polyurethane pushers, solid stainless steel snap fit caseback and spring lug pins.
- Watch Band 19.5-18 mm tapered custom 5 link stainless steel free-swing band with double locking clasp.
- Water Rating 30 METER / 3 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For support and troubleshooting, visit our FAQ.
How do I adjust my stainless steel band?
- Flip open the adjustment bracket where the arrow is pointing using a paper clip, small screw driver, or narrow/thin object.
- Move buckle up or down depending on your size needs.
- To lock the adjustment bracket, line the top bar toward the center of the 2nd and 4th link. This will allow the buckle to sit at the seams of the links instead of on top in which the closure will be too difficult to use.
I'm having trouble figuring out the clasp on my stainless steel band... what gives?
- Using the folded buckle, place the hooks onto the adjustment bar bracket.
- The hooks should sit comfortably on the bar.
- Snap down the top piece of your buckle to secure in place. This should make a clicking sound of proper closure.
What does my limited warranty cover?
Please visit our warranty page for details on what limited warranties we offer.
How long is my watch covered under the limited warranty?
Nixon offers a 2 year limited warranty for all products from the date of purchase. For specific details on what the warranty covvers, please visit our warranty page.