Nixon accepts returns for orders placed on nixon.com within 30 days of the delivery date. Here's how it works:
- Contact us and we'll sort you out with a return authorization number and shipping address.
- Pack your Nixon product in a safe and secure box with your return authorization number clearly written on the outside.
- Once your package has been received at Nixon, an email notification will be sent to you to confirm that we have your return. We'll follow up with another email once your refund has been processed.
Note: Returns must be unused, unworn, in original packaging with all tags attached. Returns will be processed within 5 business days after receipt. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Depending on your bank, it can take an additional 3 business days for the credit to post to your account.
Custom Watch Return
Nixon custom watches cannot be exchanged or refunded. Custom watches can be returned as a warranty claim, for defects in materials or workmanship, under the Mission Warranty Policy.
Gift with Purchase
If returning an item that qualified for a gift with purchase, you can either:
- Include the gift with your return.
- Keep the gift, in which case your account will be charged for its value.