Diplomatic , 46 mm
- Automatic Movement
- Applied numbers and indices on dial & ring. Printed seconds track on ring. Hands with superlum fill
- 46mm, 200 meter/20 ATM
- Stainless Steel
- 23mm Steel 3 Link
- with 1.5mm hex head screw pins, Sport Fit extension clasp, Double locking clasp closure.
- Watch Movement Swiss made ETA 2824-2 mechanical automatic 3 hand, date with 25 jewels, sweeping seconds hand and custom engraved movement rotor.
- Watch Dial Applied numbers and indices on the dial and concave ring. Printed seconds track on concave ring. Custom molded hands with Superlum fill.
- Watch Case 46mm, 200 meter/20 ATM custom solid stainless steel case with unidirectional rotating stainless steel bezel. IP plated stainless steel bezel insert with color filled countdown timer markings. Domed sapphire crystal with anti-glare coating on underside. Triple gasket stainless steel screw down crown at 3 hour side. Stainless steel screw down caseback with exhibition crystal showing custom engraved movement rotor. Stainless steel, 2mm hex head screw bars. Individually serialized number engraved on caseback.
- Watch Band 23mm custom solid stainless steel 3 link bracelet with 1.5mm hex head screw pins. enables 10mm of on-the-fly, quick-access, tool-free band adjustment. Double locking clasp closure. Alternate strap is Horween Aniline Chromexcel Black with Brushed SS deployant buckle.
- Water Rating 200 METER / 20 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.