Ranger 40 Star Wars , 40 mm
- 3 Hand Quartz
- Custom molded hands inspired by the Stormtrooper's helmet ventilation system, and Death Star marker at 12 o'clock position.
- 40mm, 100 meter/10 ATM
- Custom Solid Stainless Steel Case coated with Cerakote™ with custom bezel geometry inspired by Stormtrooper utility belt.
- 20mm Custom Silicone Band
- with debossed Imperial logos and a solid stainless steel buckle.
- Move Along
- Custom caseback art with a famous Stormtrooper quote "Move along"
Imperial Stormtroopers are highly trained soldiers of the Galactic Empire. These Elite shock troops are deployed in overwhelming numbers to carry out the Emperor's will and maintain oppressive order throughout the galaxy. Stormtroopers are feared by Rebel freedom fighters because of their militaristic obedience and their unwavering commitment to the Emperor. Armed with standard Imperial blasters, stormtroopers wear anonymous white armor over black body gloves.
A LOOK AT RANGER 40 STORMTROOPER
Custom molded silicone band with embossed Imperial logos.
Custom Solid Stainless Steel Case coated with Cerakote™ with custom bezel geometry inspired by Stormtrooper utility belt.
Imperial marker at the 12 o'clock position.
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement with crown placement at 4 o'clock
- Watch Dial The dial features printed hour and seconds track on the concave ring, custom molded hands, and applied hour markers.
- Watch Case 44mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal. Unidirectional stainless steel bezel, custom screw bar lugs, stainless steel double gasket crown, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- Watch Band 22mm custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.