51-30 Star Wars , 51 mm
- 3 HAND QUARTZ
- Custom dial with Imperial logo on the 60 Second subdial and a custom Tide subdial Blaster hand.
- 51MM, 300 METER/30 ATM
- Custom Solid Stainless Steel Case coated with Cerakote™
- 25 MM CUSTOM STEEL 3 LINK
- With solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- CUSTOM CASEBACK ART
- For those who know, "Move along" with Stormtrooper
- CERAKOTE™ COATING
- This durable and state-of-the-art ceramic coating is designed to have superior wear resistance. However like any coating, through normal wear and tear, this watch may show wear depicting what a life well lived looks like.
Imperial Stormtroopers are highly trained soldiers of the Galactic Empire. These Elite shock troops are deployed in overwhelming numbers to carry out the Emperor's will and maintain oppressive order throughout the galaxy. Stormtroopers are feared by Rebel freedom fighters because of their militaristic obedience and their unwavering commitment to the Emperor. Armed with standard Imperial blasters, stormtroopers wear anonymous white armor over black body gloves.
A LOOK AT THE 51-30 STORMTROOPER
25 mm custom solid stainless steel 3 link bracelet with stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjustment.
Custom solid stainless steel case featuring art back with a famous Stormtrooper quote "Move along".
Tide sub dial blaster hand with "kill' (high tide) and "stun" (low tide) settings and 60 second subdial with the Imperial logo.
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand with crown placement at 9 o'clock
- Watch Dial The dial is surrounded by a concave dial ring and includes bold printed indices, a printed seconds track, custom molded hands with luminous fill.
- Watch Case 51mm, 300 meter/30 ATM custom solid stainless steel, solid stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket screw down crown and pusher, stainless steel scew down caseback and screw pin lugs.
- Watch Band 25 mm custom solid stainless steel 3-link bracelet with stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Water Rating 300 METER / 30 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.