Jane Leather Star Wars , 36 mm
- Utilitarian and Bold
- Clean design in a versatile 36mm case with day & date window and custom molded hands and applied numbers
- VERSATILE STYLE
- Subtly domed hardened mineral crystal with fixed stainless steel bezel, topped off with a custom stainless steel crown
- Leather Comfort
- 18mm custom, genuine, leather band with custom solid stainless steel buckle
A look at the Star Wars Rey Jane Leather
Luke Skywalker lightsaber seconds hand.
Rebel Alliance symbol on 12 o'clock marker
Canvas & leather watchband inspired by Rey's desert outfit.
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement with day & date feature and crown placement at 3 o’clock.
- Watch Dial The dial features applied numbers and rivets at hour markers. Day & date window at 3 o’clock. Custom molded hands and applied Nixon wordmark.
- Watch Case 36mm, 5 ATM custom stainless steel case with subtly domed hardened mineral crystal. Fixed SS bezel, custom solid stainless steel crown, and stainless steel screw down caseback. Free swing lugs.
- Watch Band 18mm custom genuine leather band with custom solid stainless steel buckle.
- Water Rating 50 METER / 5 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.