Time Teller Custom , 37 mm
- Modeled after watches that were passed down from generation to generation, the Time Teller was created to have a classic silhouette with a modern spin.
- 100m /10 ATM waterproof rating lets you go from dry to wet environments with confidence.
- Custom jewelry style bracelet with sliding buckle or leather band with buckle fits just about everyone.
- Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand.
- 100 Meter / 10 ATM
Download User Manual
Watch MovementMiyota Japanese quartz 3 hand.
Watch DialThe dial includes raised indices, and custom molded hands.
Watch Case37 mm, 100 meter/10 ATM, custom solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel fixed bezel, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket stainless steel crown, stainless steel screw down caseback and spring pin lugs.
Watch Band19.5-18 mm tapered custom 5 link stainless steel jewelry style bracelet (or leather/canvas) and adjustable stainless steel locking clasp.
Water Rating100 METER / 10 ATM
WarrantyNixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
Frequently Asked Questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For support and troubleshooting, visit our FAQ.
How do I adjust my stainless steel band?
- Flip open the adjustment bracket where the arrow is pointing using a paper clip, small screw driver, or narrow/thin object.
- Move buckle up or down depending on your size needs.
- To lock the adjustment bracket, line the top bar toward the center of the 2nd and 4th link. This will allow the buckle to sit at the seams of the links instead of on top in which the closure will be too difficult to use.
I'm having trouble figuring out the clasp on my stainless steel band... what gives?
- Using the folded buckle, place the hooks onto the adjustment bar bracket.
- The hooks should sit comfortably on the bar.
- Snap down the top piece of your buckle to secure in place. This should make a clicking sound of proper closure.
What does my limited warranty cover?
Please visit our warranty page for details on what limited warranties we offer.
How long is my watch covered under the limited warranty?
Nixon offers a 2 year limited warranty for all products from the date of purchase. For specific details on what the warranty covvers, please visit our warranty page.