NIXON EUROPE IS LOOKING FOR AN INTERN FOR THE CUSTOMER AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE DEPARTMENT
Nixon needs you to help full fill the new projects in the NIXON world. Our team is growing and this is why under the responsibility of your supervisor, you will be part of our projects: being in permanent contact with B2C and B2B customers in order to manage order books and provide the best services.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, you have a good business & communication knowledge.
- You are known for your commitment and your capacity to fit into a young and dynamic team.
- You speak English and / or French (a third language is a plus).
- You have good knowledge in “Microsoft office” (Word, Excel...).
- You have good organizational skills.
- Prior experience is not necessary but would be greatly appreciated.
- You will mainly assist the B2C crew (Sales Force CMR) and be the back-up for the Commercial department in their daily tasks.
- You will help the Nixon team with its new project: adidas Watches.
- You will manage order books for B2B and B2C clients:
- Record and track orders.
- Communicate on stocks and prices.
- Management of the service after sales.
- Help with B2B and B2C returns management.
- Assist the Sales and Operations Departments.
- Assist the E-com Department (website, fraud, translations...).
You will work closely with the team and the sales reps / agents.
This internship will allow you to discover how a medium size business operates and will help you gather the necessary experience so as to evolve in a commercial business environment.
Position based in Soorts-Hossegor (40150 - France) • Duration: 6 months • Starting date: as soon as possible • Remuneration : 566,25 € per month.
If you are interested, please submit your application under the reference ‘B2C & B2B ASSISTANT Internship” via e-mail at: [email protected]
Or by letter posted at the following address: NIXON - 185, avenue de Pascouaou – 40 510 SOORTS HOSSEGOR.
NIXON EUROPE IS LOOKING FOR AN OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
General Position Summary:
The Operations Coordinator is dedicated to delivering excellence from the time an order is released until a customer opens their package. The Operations team coordinates and executes day to day operations of inventory, logistics, order fulfilment. As a team member, you will collaborate within a close-knit team, and support various functions within the Operations group. Join our team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Nixon purchase meets the highest standards of quality.
- Allocate orders according to priority rules and stock levels (B2C and B2B).
- Custom watch shipping process – reflect orders correctly in the system and make sure orders ship on time. Be responsible for this process from A-Z.
- Strongly communicate with the outsourced warehouse on priorities and issues.
- Any tasks linked to supply chain.
- Daily monitoring of XML exchanges between Nixon and outsourced 3PL and Repair center.
- Follow stock level for specific products (special campaign, season launch) and coordinate with other departments (Marketing, Ecom).
- Inventory control for various stock locations, monthly inventory reconciliations.
- Watch Spare Part Inventory Management.
- Support Retail team for season launch.
- Custom Bar order preparation.
- The warehouse is a bonded warehouse and the custom department needs product descriptions, photos etc.
- Established and analyze KPI reports for logistics department.
- Item number creation for EU specific items.
- Support retail team on season launch.
- Monthly freight invoice follow up and correct GL posting. Follow up on credit notes.
- Established analytical report to assess performance of freight forwarder.
Skills & Competencies needed for success:
- Microsoft: Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Pivot Tables is a must).
- Attention to Detail.
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting.
- Languages: French, English.
- Highly Analytical.
- Team player.
Position based in Soorts-Hossegor (40 - France) • Reports to: Operations Manager • Duration: Permanent contract • Effective Date: March
If you are interested, please submit your application under the reference ‘OPERATIONS COORDINATOR” via e-mail at: [email protected] or by post letter : NIXON-185 avenue Pascouaou – 40 510 SOORTS HOSSEGOR.