NIXON EUROPE IS LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM POSITION AS B2B ASSISTANT
Nixon needs you to help fulfill the new projects in the NIXON world. We are looking a B2B Customer Service Assistant for France and Italy, on a long-term contract, for our European headquarter. Under the responsibility of your supervisor, you will be part of our Customer service projects: being in permanent contact with customers from Italy and France (mainly), managing orderbooks and providing the best services.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, you have a good business & communication knowledge.
- You are known for your commitment and your capacity to fit into a young and dynamic team.
- You speak well Italian and French, and familiar with English (an additional language is a plus: German and/or Spanish).
- You have good knowledge in “Microsoft office” (especially Excel) and CRM systems (ex: Salesforce).
- You have good organizational skills.
- Prior experience in Customer Service/Sales Management would be appreciated.
You will be in charge of Customer Service for Italy and France, will be the back-up for B2C clients and CS team in their daily tasks, and support the Credit Control.
You will manage B2B clients orderbook:
- Record and track orders
- Communicate on stocks and prices
- Follow upon Repairs and Returns
- Work closely with Sales Reps / Agents
- Ensure great communication with clients and partners (phone and email)
- Keep record of sales conditions negotiated with customers, follow-up on their application
- Manage general after sales services
- Assist the Sales and Operations Departments
- Assist the E-com / Marketing Department (website, translations…)
- Help the B2C team with overflow calls
- Be backup for B2C team (Phone and mails)
- Support CC team for the recovery procedure:
- contact the customer when late payment or orders on credit hold
- investigate debit notes/deductions recorded by the customer (for missing products, late deliveries…),dispute them when appropriate, or post credit notes
- be the point of contact of the customer to discuss credit terms.
This position will allow you to discover how a medium size business operates and will help you gather the necessary experience so as to evolve in a business environment.
Position based in Soorts-Hossegor (40150) • Permanent contract • Starting date : ASAP • Your working hours will be 39 hours per week.
If you are interested, please submit your application under the reference ‘B2B ASSISTANT” via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NIXON EUROPE IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSISTANT SALES TRAINEE - 6 months Internship
The trainee will be part of young and dynamic sales team.
- University degree, minimum Bachelor preferably business degree
- You are a team player, efficient and reliable
- You have good organizational and analytical skills and you are proactive
- Requirements: Knowledge of Excel (vlookup + pivot table are a minimum)
- You speak fluently English and any other European language is a plus
You will be under the supervision of the EMEA Sales Director and be part of key account, online & distributor management.
- Creates product specifications
- Monitors the orderbooks
- Gathers and consolidates sell-through data from EMEA Key Accounts
- Assists in special sale preparation
- Helps with after sales for Key Accounts and Distributors
- Monitors online accounts (product images, descriptions + prices)
- Monitors samples
- Assists in organising sales meeting
Based at Soorts-Hossegor (40150) • Length: 6 months • Start: ASAP • Driver License required
If you are interested please send your resume at : email@example.com -with mention « SALES INTERN »