Time Teller Deluxe SW , 37 mm
That's How I Roll
- Classic Deluxe
- Classic Time Teller dial with 3 o'clock subdial features date and 9 o'clock subdial features day of the week.
- Custom 5-link stainless steel jewelry style bracelet with sliding buckle for secure fit
- Crystal / Case
- 37mm 100 meter/10 ATM, custom solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel fixed bezel and hardened mineral crystal.
That's how I roll
A look at the Star Wars BB-8 Time Teller Deluxe
BB-8 body access cover detail on subdials.
BB-8 antenna seconds hand.
Custom BB-8 caseback art with "That's How I Roll" inscription.
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 5 hand movement with day and date functions and crown placement at 3 o’clock.
- Watch Dial The dial features applied indices for hour markers and custom molded hands. The 3 o’clock subdial features date of the week, and the 9 o’clock subdial features day of the week.
- Watch Case 37mm, 100 meter/ 10 ATM , custom solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel fixed bezel, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket stainless steel crown, stainless steel screw down caseback and spring pin lugs.
- Watch Band 19.5-18 mm tapered custom 5 link stainless steel jewelry style bracelet and stainless steel locking clasp.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.