Station , 41 mm
Station , 41 mm
- Modern Classic
- Printed hour markers and seconds track on the concave ring lend a clean and considered twist to a classic style
- 3-hand movement with date window at 4 o'clock
- Clean and Considered
- A custom stainless steel case with domed hardened mineral crystal offers a modern yet classic design
- Custom Band
- 20mm-18mm tapered, custom solid stainless steel single link bracelet with single-locking fold-over clasp closure
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement with date function and crown placement at 3 o’clock.
- Watch Dial The dial features printed hour markers, seconds track on the concave ring, custom molded hands, and a date window at 4 o’clock.
- Watch Case 41mm, 50 meter/5 ATM custom stainless steel case with domed hardened mineral crystal, screw bar lugs, triple gasket crown, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- Watch Band 20mm-18mm tapered custom solid stainless steel single link bracelet with single-locking fold-over clasp closure.
- Water Rating 50 METER / 5 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.