Driver , 42 mm
Driver , 42 mm
- Modern Simplicity
- A unique, 42mm contemporary design with a dial that delivers that notorious Nixon twist
- Time and Date
- 3-hand movement, seconds hand and applied hour indices connected to skate bowl-inspired outer ring
- Detailed Construction
- 50 meter/5 ATM water resistance, matching bezel/case finish and knurled, concave 9 o'clock crown
- Curved case back design for comfort against wrist and custom H-link band to match lug surface
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement and crown placement at 3 o’clock
- Watch Dial The dial features a concave dial surrounded by large chamfered solid stainless steel hour indices and custom molded hands.
- Watch Case 42mm, 50 meter/5 ATM custom stainless steel case, fixed stainless steel bezel, hardened mineral crystal, double gasket stainless steel crown with knurled texture, stainless steel screw down caseback, and spring pin lugs.
- Watch Band 22mm custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Water Rating 50 METER / 5 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.