Ready for Anything
Ready for Anything
- Elevate your look with a stainless steel case and tapered 3 link bracelet in three colors.
- Made to withstand any terrain or conditions with shock-absorbent materials, a 5-year battery, and a 100m water-resistant case and pushers so it can take a plunge.
- SPECIAL FEATURE
- Track two tasks at once with dual timers, and stay low-pro with a silent mode and adjustable LED backlight.
- Custom digital LCD module encased in a protective PU jacket and Poron foam padding.
- WATER RATING
- 100 Meter / 10 ATM
- Watch Movement Custom digital LCD module encased in a protective PU jacket and Poron foam padding for super tough shock absorption and durability. Functions include dual time, time of day (12 or 24 hour), day/date, auto calendar through 2099, dual chronographs with 1/100 second resolution visible from all mode screens, count down timer, 3 independent alarms, adjustable LED backlight, and silent mode.
- Watch Dial Custom high contrast LCD
- Watch Case 46mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom injection molded SS case, with SS pushers located at 6 and 9 o'clock, hardened mineral crystal, stainless steel bezel, solid stainless steel screw on case back and screw pins.
- Watch Band 29mm to 24mm tapered custom solid stainless steel 3-link bracelet with stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorised Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.