Rival , 38 mm
Rival , 38 mm
Rival , 38 mm
- Global Tide
- Pre-progammed tide information for 550 beaches around the world with current, future and past tide with height coefficient, sunrise / sunset data.
- Time, Date & Chrono
- Day, date, chrono and countdown timer with lockout feature to ensure countdown is never disturbed.
- Tough Stuff
- Ready for anything with 100 meter water-resistant with custom TR90 case with hardened mineral crystal.
- Function and Comfort
- Tapered 19mm custom injection molded silicone band with water flow texture on bottom side, and patented locking looper so you only have to worry about the waves.
- Watch Movement Custom digital module with pre-programmed tide information for 550 beaches around the world. Functions include time of day (12 hour or 24 hour), day/date, sunrise / sunset data, future and past tide, dual time, 3 types of alarms, countdown timer, wave counter, chronograph and an EL backlight.
- Watch Dial Custom negative LCD.
- Watch Case 38mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom TR90 case with hardened mineral crystal, custom water resistance PC pushers, stainless steel screw down case back.
- Watch Band Tapered 20mm-19mm custom injection molded silicone band with water flow texture on bottom side, patented locking looper, and solid stainless steel buckle with stainless steel screw bar connections.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which beaches are available on my Rival?
There are 550 beaches available to program as your home beach or your surf travel destination.
How does temperature impact my watch?
To reduce the risk of harming your Nixon, keep your watch under your jacket sleeve when you’re shredding and don’t leave it in a hot car while you’re at the beach. Extreme high and low temperatures, over 60°C (140°F) or less than 0°C (32°F), can impair or damage the function of your watch.
How do I reset my digital tide watch?
You can reset the software on your digital tide watch by pressing and holding all 4 side buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds. A tone will sound every 1 second as the watch resets. The following sequence will happen once the watch software resets:
- All segments will light up
- Sound will beep for 1 second
- ROM will be displayed on screen
- Returns to time function