Comp , 38 mm
Comp , 38 mm
World's thinnest full feature digital.
- Sports Performance
- The thinnest (8 mm), fully featured 100 meter/10 ATM watch ever, designed to never be in your way
- Time, Date & Chrono
- Day, date, chrono and countdown timer with lockout feature to ensure countdown is never disturbed
- Small and Sturdy
- 38 mm case made of PMMA, a modified thermoplastic material, to resist scratches and withstand impact
- Ultra thin electroluminescent backlight with 100 meter/10 ATM water resistance
- Supple, custom-molded Silicone band and patented locking looper for a secure, comfy fit
Comp streamlines surf-inspired timing features and turns them into the ideal companion for the active nation. Giving you the right amount of what you need, Comp features day/date, chrono, countdown and a custom LOCKOUT feature - which means your chrono or countdown timer is never interrupted
- Watch Movement Ultra-thin custom digital module. Functions include time of day (12 hour or 24 hour), day/date, dual time, EL backlight, chronograph, and customizable countdown timer. Both chronograph and countdown timer include custom LOCKOUT feature, that allows user to lock the function to ensure nothing interrupts the chronograph or timer functions.
- Watch Dial The display is either a positive or negative LCD, and features custom colored PCB, and custom battery terminal with NIXON logo.
- Watch Case 38mm, 100 meter/10 ATM, custom injection molded TR90. The case is transparent with matte texture and has either transparent color or a custom hi-resolution graphic applied in mold. Custom molded polycarbonate triple gasket pushers, stainless steel screw down caseback, and stainless steel screw bar lugs.
- Watch Band 32-24 mm custom injection molded ultra-soft silicone tapered band with a patented locking looper and a solid stainless steel buckle with screw-bar attachment.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.