C45 SS , 45 mm
C45 SS , 45 mm
- Modern Vintage
- A new take on old-school style with small, but significant details in a 45 mm field-inspired design
- Japanese 3-Hand
- 3-hand Japanese movement, stamped 60-second subdial at 6 o'clock with printed markers every 5 seconds
- The Little Things
- Domed crystal with antiglare treatment on underside and mix of applied numbers and hour indices
- Strong Construction
- 4-piece case construction with wired lugs screwed to the case and a subtle recess on case sidewall
- Durable Band
- Custom solid stainless steel 5-link bracelet with a solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Japanese made quartz 3 hand movement with a 60 second subdial.
- Watch Dial The dial features applied stainless steel hour and number indices as well as a printed seconds track, custom molded hands, and a 60 second subdial with printed markers every 5 seconds.
- Watch Case 45mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case, domed hardened mineral crystal and anti-glare treatment on the underside of the crystal, triple gasket crown with enamel fill, and stainless steel screw down caseback. Wire lugs are screwed to back of case.
- Watch Band 20mm custom solid stainless steel free-swing 5 link bracelet with a solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.