With the band.
With the band.
World's first action sports smartwatch.
- COLOR CODE
- Choose your own custom band from 24 durable, dual-layer silicone colors
- MAKE IT YOURS
- More than 44,000 configurable case, bezel, band, and face options
- 3D MODELING ENVIRONMENT
- 12 bezel options available in a variety of finishes, such as solid stainless steel, IP plated steel and a hard-wearing Cerakote™ paint finish
24 colors to choose from.
Make It Your Own.
Built smart, built tough. Built by you. The Mission’s custom bands are offered in 24 durable, dual-layer silicone colors. Buy one, buy a few. Make it yours and yours alone.
The world’s first action sports smartwatch.
Customized by you.
With a range of fully customizable options, it’s easy to make The Mission yours and yours alone. Choose from a variety of colors, bands and customized details to build your own or opt for one of our team-designed styles instead. Either way, it will stand out in any lineup.
- Where can I find Mission How-To videos?
What smartphones are compatible with the Mission?
Android™ 4.3 or later, iPhone 5 or later with iOS 8.2 or later. Open the following link to your phone to learn if your phone is compatible: g.co/wearcheck
What can I do with my iPhone?
- Music Control
- Trace Surf
- Trace Snow
- Tell time and see the date
- Change your watch face
- Get messages and notifications of incoming phone calls, texts, emails, and calendar events
- See helpful info at a glance: check your schedule, track packages, get traffic info, check flight or hotel reservations, check the weather, view reminders
- Search and do a variety of tasks on your watch using your voice. Just say “Ok Google” or touch the watch face to ask questions or get things done.
- Track your fitness and set goals with built in fitness tracking.
See more here: https://support.google.com/androidwear/answer/6281456?hl=en
What is the Mission App?
The Mission App is available from the Google Play Store and is currently only compatible with Android. It is necessary to get the Surf and Snow features for your Mission, as well as Local Weather sub-dials.
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.