Supremacy , 40 mm
Supremacy , 40 mm
- Swiss Made Automatic Movement
- Applied indices and custom molded hands.
- 40 mm, 100 meter/10 ATM
- Steel Case
- 20 mm
- American alligator or ostrich band with steel fasteners at the lugs and a steel deployant clasp.
- Watch Movement Swiss made ETA 2824-2 mechanical automatic 3 hand with 25 jewels, date, sweeping seconds and a custom engraved rotor.
- Watch Dial The dial includes applied indices and custom molded hands.
- Watch Case 40 mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom solid stainless steel case with scratch resistant coating, sidewall engraving on the fixed bezel, triple gasket crown with knurling texture detail, domed sapphire crystal with antiglare treatment on the underside of the crystal, individually numbered stainless steel screw down caseback with a hardened mineral crystal window and spring pin lugs.
- Watch Band 20 mm brushed stainless steel band with a custom solid stainless steel deployment clasp. Alternate strap is a Horween Aniline Chromexcel Black band with brushed SS deployant buckle
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.