Unit , 44 mm
Unit , 44 mm
- A utility belt for your wrist.
- Durable fiber-reinforced polycarbonate case stands up to everyday impacts while the Silicone over-molded bezel protects the crystal.
- SPECIAL FEATURE
- The 5-panel LCD features time, day, date, alarm, chronograph, countdown timer, and thermometer. The soft, free-swing silicone band hinges at the case give you all-day wearability—in and out of the water.
- Custom digital movement with negative display.
- WATER RATING
- 100 Meter/ 10 ATM
- Watch Movement Custom digital movement with positive or negative display, 12 or 24 hour time of day, calendar, temperature gauge, dual time, countdown timer, chronograph, alarm, and light functions.
- Watch Dial Positive or negative LCD display with custom injection molded polycarbonate dial ring, and backlight function.
- Watch Case 44mm, 100 meter/10 ATM, custom injection molded polycarbonate case, fixed polycarbonate bezel, hardened mineral crystal, double gasket custom injection molded polycarbonate pushers, screw down caseback and spring pin lugs.
- Watch Band 24mm custom injection molded silicone band with patented locking looper and polycarbonate buckle.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.