Time Teller , 37 mm
Time Teller , 37 mm
An original Nixon design.
- Custom Hands
- Custom ‘Nail’ hour and minutes hands.
- Fine Details
- Custom ‘Torq Screw’ indices.
- Look Sharp
- ‘Metallica Barb’ seconds hand.
- Custom Dial
- ‘Pushead’ artwork is printed on dial.
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand.
- Watch Dial The dial includes applied indices, and custom molded hands.
- Watch Case 37 mm, 100 meter / 10 ATM , custom solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel fixed bezel, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket stainless steel crown, stainless steel screw down caseback and spring pin lugs.
- Watch Band 19.5-18 mm tapered custom 5 link stainless steel jewelry style bracelet (or leather/canvas) and adjustable stainless steel locking clasp.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For support and troubleshooting, visit our FAQ.
How do I adjust my stainless steel band?
- Flip open the adjustment bracket where the arrow is pointing using a paper clip, small screw driver, or narrow/thin object.
- Move buckle up or down depending on your size needs.
- To lock the adjustment bracket, line the top bar toward the center of the 2nd and 4th link. This will allow the buckle to sit at the seams of the links instead of on top in which the closure will be too difficult to use.
I'm having trouble figuring out the clasp on my stainless steel band... what gives?
- Using the folded buckle, place the hooks onto the adjustment bar bracket.
- The hooks should sit comfortably on the bar.
- Snap down the top piece of your buckle to secure in place. This should make a clicking sound of proper closure.
What does my limited warranty cover?
Please visit our warranty page for details on what limited warranties we offer.
How long is my watch covered under the limited warranty?
Nixon offers a 2 year limited warranty for all products from the date of purchase. For specific details on what the warranty covvers, please visit our warranty page.