Base Tide , 38 mm
Base Tide , 38 mm
- Function meets comfort with a 22mm custom injection molded ultra-soft silicone band.
- 38mm custom molded polycarbonate case.
- SPECIAL FEATURE
- Simplified negative LCD for easy underwater reading.
- A digital watch featuring time, date, future tide times, chronograph and countdown timer.
- WATER RATING
- 100 Meter / 10 ATM
- Watch Movement Custom digital module with basic tide. Functions include time of day (12 hour or 24 hour), date calendar through 2099, basic tide, future tide, EL backlight, chronograph, and customizable countdown timer. Home screen can be set to display time and date or time and tide.
- Watch Dial Custom negative LCD with a printed dial masking.
- Watch Case 38mm, 100 meter/10 ATM, custom injection molded TR90. Custom molded polycarbonate gasketed pushers, stainless steel screw down caseback, and stainless steel screw bar lugs.
- Watch Band 22 mm custom injection molded ultra-soft silicone band with a patented locking looper and a solid stainless steel buckle with screw-bar attachment.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.