Super Unit LTD SW , 50 mm
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Custom LCD digital module encased in a protective Poron housing for super tough shock absorption and durability. Functions include dual time, time of day (12 hour or 24 hour), day/date, auto calendar through 2104, chronograph with 1/100 second resolution and lap counter up to 99 laps, moon phase calendar, and 10 year battery life.
- Watch Dial The display is either a positive or negative LCD, and has a custom molded polycarbonate dial ring.
- Watch Case 49mm, 200 meter/20 ATM custom injection co-molded polycarbonate case with TPSIV bezel and protective side wall inserts. Polycarbonate pushers, hardened mineral crystal, solid stainless steel screw on case back and screw pin lugs.
- Watch Band 24mm custom molded dual durometer TPSIV band with custom texture, patented locking looper, and stainless steel buckle with screw bar connection.
- Water Rating 200 METER / 20 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.